Re: Selling 0.55uF 2100VAC +/-3% Oil Capacitors

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

These are microwave oven type of capacitors.  Unfortunately, these are
extremely poor capacitors for pulse discharge type use and would be
downright
dangerous to use for tesla coil MMC use.  They would most definitely explode
in the smallest of tesla coils.

However, they can be used for level shifter and multiplier circuits quite
well in VTTCs.

Dan

<http://www.vduo-dot-com/images/hvcap1.jpg>http://www.vduo-dot-com/images/hvcap1.jpg