Re: First Light Pics (sort of)

Cool pics,

My first impression is that your toroid it too high above the secondary to
prevent breakout from the top turn.

Also, it looks like there are racing arcs on the secondary suggesting too
much coupling.  Lower your primary some (or raise the secondary).  You may
want to fix this before the secondary is damaged.

Gerry R.

<http://home.fuse-dot-net/jcsgassmann/jcsgassman_Homepage.htm>http://home.fuse.n