Notebook capacitor

Original poster: "Philip Brinkman" <peeceebee-at-mindspring-dot-com>

I made a capacitor using extra heavy duty notebook sheet protectors (you
know, the three holes on the side). These are 5 mils thick, so even one
page per aluminum foil sheet gives 10 mils insulation. I used an extra
standard weight protector (empty) for added security between each cell. The
holes on the sides make for easy alignment of the pages (I used nylon bolts
throught the hole to hold them together. I filled each page with a small
ammount of mineral oil.
This is a LOT easier than the old zip-lock bag one I made requiring 3 extra
bags between each cell.