Re: Some questions about where i can get wire

Original poster: "D&M's High Voltage" <DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net>

Dan,

A great source of magnet wire is BAE Wire in Sarasota, FL.  They sell 10 Lb.
spools or even small rewind quantities for very reasonable prices.  For
those looking to wind larger coils, they also sell odd weight spools of 16,
18, 20 Ga. (or whatever size you desire) in whatever weights you desire
(such as 20, 30, or 40 Lb spools - you name the weight).  Contact Brian
Hickey at:

http://www.baewire-dot-com

They also have very fast turnaround times.

David L. McKinnon
D&M's High Voltage