Re: RF question

Original poster: "Laurence Davis" <meknar-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Chris,
The streamers take away from the RF output if I understand correctly.
a larger toroid will prevent breakout, but youll need to tune the coil
with a breakout point or preferably an oscope.  the 'lighting' effect
is at a much greater distance without sparks from my experience.

larry.