Re: SRSG phase control question

Original poster: Dave Lewis <hvdave-at-earthlink-dot-net>

I built mine with a Powerstat 10C 2.25A Variac (C = 15uF 220Vac with 5A
fuse.).   I have a dinky Hysterisis motor that is probably a lot smaller
than your motor.   I get about +/- 30 degrees of tuning from it.

You might as well give it a try.

Good Luck
Dave Lewis