Re: Flyback Transformer Boards - Any interest ? ? ? ?

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

The resistor from pin 6 to ground will adjust the frequency and would be a
nice modification to your driver.  I would use a 20K pot at least,
preferably 10 turn.  You may have to add additional series resistance (at
least a 1K to protect the 494, but also another to get the 494 in the right
range of the flyback).

Good luck,

Steve Ward

http://msnmessenger-download-dot-com