Re: Awesome Quarter Shrinking Capacitors on EBAY

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Not true.  We use a number of vendors that actuall use milli-farads as units
of capacitance - particularly in the ultra-tantalum capacitor market.
For example, a 38mF capacitor would be 38,000uF.

Dan