Source for panel meters

Original poster: "Scott Hanson" <huil888-at-surfside-dot-net>

John -

A year or so ago I bought out the remaining stock of an instrument repair
company, buying primarily their AC voltmeters and AC ammeters. I have
literally dozens of meters, many military-spec, in round and square bezels,
in several sizes. All are new-in-the-box and most have mounting hardware and
mounting templates.

The AC ammeters are 0-5, 0-10, 0-20, and a few 0-30 Amps full scale. A few
have full electromagnetic shielding cans around the case so they can be used
in an enclosure right next to a variac without being affected by external
magnetic fields. I have a few AC millimeters (0-200 ma and 0-500 ma) that
are perfect for measuring the short-circuit output current of neon sign
transformers, etc.

The AC voltmeters are mostly 0-150 Volts, although I have a few with 0-250
Volt scales, and a few with "expanded" scales (90-150 Volts, If I remember).

I also have a number of DC milliammeters, of ranges that would be useful for
monitoring grid and plate current in vacuum-tube coils (0-50 ma, 0-100 ma,
0-250 ma, 0-500 ma, etc).

If anyone needs panel meters, let me know what you are looking for, and I
can send digital photos of what I've got. Pricing will be reasonable.

Regards,
Scott Hanson

The AC voltmeters