Salvage Yards around Philadelphia area ? ? ?

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

As my high voltage tastes increase, so does the dollar value of items I
require.
Anyways, I'm looking to possibly search some salvage yards in search of some
potential transformers, but haven't the first clue on how to even find them.
Seems all salvage yards listed in the phone book and on the internet are
automotive yards.
The only local salvage yard I keep hearing about is the one in Richmond, VA,
but thats a 4 hour drive.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Dan