Re: posible bulk buy on HUGE toroids

Original poster: "Christopher Boden" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

What IS the bulk price of the 12x48's? We may be interested in a pair.

Btw, the most recent torids from Dr. R's bulk buy are magnificent. VERY
heavy duty, absolutly flawless, and of beautuful brushed finish. Well worth
the money! Look for them on the soon-to-be-released Gemini Project bipolar
coil.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.
     - André Gide, 1869 - 1951