bulk toroid order -- Terry --- please forward this for me

The remaining 24 x 6 (small) toroids were sent out on Friday (Halliday &
Bogunovic).

There is a problem with the larger 34 x 8.5 inch toroids.  Essentially a
shipping problem.  After carefully packing up each toroid so it won't get
damaged we have exceed the maximum size limitation for both USPS and
UPS.  They accept up to 130 inch (girth plus length) and these crates have
a cumulative total girth of 165 inches.

The only alternative is to ship them via truck freight.  I can do this two
ways:  just ship them FOB or have each person send me another check, ie,
prepay the additional amount for truck shipment.  If I do it the least
expensive way, prepaid, we get a 30% reduction in shipping cost with our
normal truck shipper, Old Dominion Freight Co.

I'm listing the additional amount I need to ship each toroid:

Goodfellow:            $64.15

Minchey:               $67.50

Huff:                       $68.75

Kyle:                       $98.20

Oxandale:             $70.25

Macky:                  $143.75

The above rates already include the amount you have paid plus the 30% discount.

Please send this check payable to D.C. Cox not RRC.  If this isn't
acceptable I will ship the toroid FOB but the price will be 30% higher on
delivery.

I'n not happy with this solution, but unless everyone picks their toroid up
at our shop, this is the only sensible solution.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913