Re: Series-ing Potential Transformers

Original poster: G <bog-at-cinci.rr-dot-com>

Hi Dave,
Wouldn't it be less stressful on the insulation if you just run the
transformers series opposed like an NST? Just ground one side of the
dual-bushing PT and swap the AC input wires. Now you have 7200 volts on
each terminal, opposite polarity, for 14,400 total.

Regards,
Gregory

--
"Without ZIM, I am lost."