Re: Sparking off the secondary problem (more info)

Question: the mentioned secondary core was PVC, I believe, which has a
moisture absorbing characteristic.  In your opinions, if the core material
is acylic, what benefit is there to coating the interier of the former.  If
the coil size is not overpowered then do these kind of problems go away?

Gerry R.
Ft Collins, CO