Help with a VTTC. please!!!!!

Original poster: Tom Stathes <newphreak_16-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello, I am planing on building a VT tank circuit to
drive my 20in (winding length) 4.5in diameter coil
It is 908 turns of #24 wire (if i remember correctly)
What should be the diameter of my primary coil.  How
do i figure out how many turns for the drive and
pickup cols??  please tell me the methods, not just
the values i need, so i can figure it out for
different tubes and secondary coils.
thank you
Tom