Re: Tesla Programs for PDAs

Original poster: Karl L <karl-at-coolbluesky-dot-com>

Dan, list;

I do not know of any PDA programs to calculate Tesla Coil specifics.  I
have personally ported a few individual formulaes into a spreadsheet PDA
program I use.  However, this program is only available to those who
purchase it.

The program name is "Quicksheet" and it is a very formidable PDA companion
for Excel.

A few years ago, a c compiler was available to port C programs to the Palm
platform.

Regards,

Karl