Cheap variacs, Chicago

Original poster: Mike Harrison <mike-at-whitewing.co.uk>

I just had an email asking if I could find a good home for some variacs,
located in the Chicago area
- details below. Please contact donhelgeson-at-comcast-dot-net directly

I have some 11 Amp 240/280 Volt"Varics" and a couple of 3 Kw, motor drinen
theatre light dimmers that are two gang 120 Volt but, I think,could be
re-connted to operate on 220-240 Volts... THe price would be low to the
worthy, since they have been "stittng around & yet around" far too long...