Re: new coiler

Original poster: "Chris the great" <downnessisgoingup-at-hotmail-dot-com>

It's not a stupid question!  With all the info on the web, it is
overwhelming at first.  Thats what this list is for.
The sites I found most useful to me when I started coiling are-
www.amasci-dot-com/tesla/tesla.html
www.pupman-dot-com
www.hot-streamer-dot-com
www.pupman-dot-com has this list, along with a link to a tesla coil designer,
making the designing process fast and easy
www.amasci-dot-com has tons of tesla coil links, and tips on making parts of
your coil, like cheap bottle capacitors and other stuff.  Probably the best
site for information all in one place.
www.hot-streamer-dot-com has lot's of coils by different people, and is good
for seeing what kind of coil you'd like (what components, sizes, etc.)
These should get you off to a good start (my coil isn't up here yet because
it doesn't yet have it's power supply) and always feel free to ask
questions if you're unsure.