RE: Florida Teslathon

Original poster: sparks-at-spectrotek-dot-com

 > Original poster: "James" <mustang3-at-cox-dot-net>
 >
 > Hi All,
 >      Well, this is to say that the Florida Tesla Show was a
 > success.

It was a blast!!  For a some pictures of the Saturday portion of the
event, please go to my web site at http://www.spectrotek-dot-com and click
on the link near the bottom of the page.  This is a single web page
with just pictures.  It's about 3 MB total, so it'll load reasonably
fast even with dial-up.  It's worth the wait.  I'll keep the page up
for a few weeks.

Enjoy!

Ralph  W5JGV  WC2XSR/13