Buy it now transformer

Original poster: "John Richardson" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

Hi,

To anyone who needs an NST, there is one one e-Bay right now for a buy it
now price of $19.99.  The guy selling it has it listed as 7500 volts, but
the shape and weight (40 pounds) of it are telling me that it's a 60ma at
12000 or 15000.  This is the best way to get e-bay deals, ie when someone
doesn't realize what they have.  Just last week I picked up an 833a for
$4.99 because someone thought it was a used light bulb.  Broaden your
searches and spend a little time, and there are deals to be had.  Item
#2558006478.

John Richardson