Re: 10+MHz SSTC Gate Drive Circuit Finalized

Original poster: Kchdlh-at-aol-dot-com

At first look I liked the circuit!  But then...do I miss something or is
each driven gate paralleled with its FDN360P's intrinsic diode in series
with 10 ohms, whenever there's supposed to be a + voltage applied to
it?  If so, then the NPNs' outputs during "on" times must drive those
diode/10 ohm branches.  Not so good...?

Ken Herrick

P.S. to Terry Fritz:  United Online (Juno, etc.) still blocks the Tesla List.

In a message dated 9/16/03 9:26:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,