Re: glyptal/ Dolph's sources?

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Dave,

I bought a gallon of Dolphs AC-43 varnish and Glyptal coating from Dr. R
last June.  The Glyptal was $76 a gallon, and the AC-43 was around $25.  You
will want to thin each, and they are fast setting.  Be careful as they tend
to stay soft for a few days.  Two coats of Glyptal on the form, about a day
or more apart and your ready to wind.  Finish with two coats of AC-43 with
the same timing as the Glyptal, and you are done.

David E Weiss