Re: skin depth

Original poster: Peter Lawrence <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun.COM>

I still find it very odd that apparently no one has done skin depth calcs
for cylindrical wire, only for hypothetical infinitely wide infinitely deep
flat plane conductors...

Sounds like a good problem for a math-physics type, or even a
physical-simulation type.

-Pete Lawrence.