Bulk toroid order arrived

The bulk toroid order has arrived.

I'm quoting UPS shipping with fuel surcharge and insurance for the
shipments.  Each person's amount varies due to their different UPS zones
and cities.  Good news is they will take even the larger toroids.  We are
in the process of crating them now.

Please forward a check payable to D.C. Cox in the correct amount as follows
and we will get your shipment underway.  Those picking up at our lab can
ignore this message.

Goodfellow    $50.85
Minchey         $37.50
Huff                $36.25
Halliday        $57.65
Kyle                $52.50
Strube            $36.25
Bogunovic     $57.65
Oxandale      $49.75
Macky           $61.25 +  $40.70

Please forward this amount asap and we will get your toroid/s off via UPS
early next week.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.