Holloween Ideas...

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Its that time of the year again and the ideas of sparks n arcs themes for
haunted houses are becoming a prominent part of my daily thoughts...

I want to do more than Zap a pumpkin on a metal post....  I have a couple
of ideas  some good a few lame...  but Im looking for that really good show
stopper that will make people remember the scene.   I am limited to about
8' radius ( well actually 12' but I want to keep the safety margin high)

This years idea is to have a 36" skeleton with demon wings sitting on the
toroid with a wire run to his fingertip pointing outwards towards the end
of a bridge going across the "swamp" ( round muddy bare spot surrounded
with dead bushes/ tree limbs etc   where the pool was)

I ask the patrons to "ask" the evil demon permission to cross the
bridge....   they ask   I hit the foot pedal activating the coil....   I
tell them he said "NO"    I make them ask again....   hit the switch
again...   then tell them he said "YES" ...   I allow the patrons across
the bridge

and no Im not going to activate the switch while they are crossing the
bridge  ;)

this way they get to see the coil in action twice....

what would be better in this case???   a chicken wire mesh to direct the
arc and brighten it to a blinding noisy white arc or should i go for the
free ranging longer thin blue streamer effect??

any of you fellow tesla coilers have any " professional " experience in
visuals for this type of theme ...  I would love to hear from yall

and you all with the creative minds   let me know what yall think...
Im all ears...

Scot D