RE: phase conversion

Original poster: "David Thomson" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

 > Original poster: "Virtualgod" <mike.marcum-at-zoomtown-dot-com>
 >
 > Might try finding a 400hz version. Usually less than half the
 > weight (maybe even 1/4) for the same kW rating.

That's exactly what I have.  It's made by Leland Electrosystems Inc and is
new old stock military surplus.  Now that I look at it, I remember someone
telling me that it needs capacitance between the legs.  Maybe with my new
test equipment I can calculate the capacitance?  I'll take a look at it.

Dave