From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 8:15 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: single to three phase conversion

Original poster: "Hydrogen18" <hydrogen18-at-hydrogen18-dot-com>

so it isnt really "2 phase power" just "2 phases". While I understand
transformer theory very well I really dont have a clue about building AC
motors. But it would seem to me there should be someway to wind every
alternating winding backwards to accept this kind of input...of course
it woudl be generating the same field.

---eric