Re: square coil

Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:
Original poster: "steve" <steve_vance-at-cablelynx-dot-com>

Got a question for the list,
I'm looking for a new project to start. I am thinking about building a
small 2"orbit powered coil. My question is has anyone ever built a
Tesla coil with a square primary or secondary? Is there any reason that
this wouldn't work?

Steve Vance
http://fire.prohosting-dot-com/~bonestc/index.htm

Hi Steve,
     In high voltage Corner ==> Corona, usually not efficient for TCs, but
it looks cool in the dark.

Matt D.