Re: square coil '

Original poster: "Gary  Weaver" <gary350-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Square coils have been built and it will work.   By the natural laws of
physics a magnetic field travels in a circle or in a curve not in a square.
I have seen pics of squares coils that appear to work fine.  I am not sure
if anyone has ever built 2 identical coils one being square and one being
round to compair if one works better than the other.

Gary Weaver