RE: HV Voltage Dividers

Original poster: Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com

Hi Dan,

I posted once this to you privately but you didn't answer. Here we go
again.

I had a look at your voltage divider. I am wondering what model for the
resistors and the capacitors you are using in your PSpice simulations.

I use MicroSim and the plain models that come with the evaluation
version. With those, I get a perfectly flat response just removing your
compensation network and replacing your C100 (25.3nF) with a 5.86 nF
value. Just using the RC=constant usual method.

If you used some "real" models, could you please give me some
information on them? Maybe you had a run on a RLC analyzer on each R and

C and made an equivalent network for them?

Best Regards