Re: Oscilloscope arrived - black market sucks

Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:
Original poster: "Jim Mitchell" <electrontube-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>

Kreso,

Do you know HOW to use the oscilloscope?  I suggest you get a book on
oscilloscopes,  they can be very useful and you will learn what the various
sweep,  triggering, voltage buttons and knobs do and you can maximise the
use of your oscilloscope.

Regards - Jim Mitchell

Hi,
This is currently available on eBay.Item number: 3807045294 Oscilloscope
Handbook Hardcover Book 1974. ~$9 US
www.alibris-dot-com has several copies of :
[]
Practical Oscilloscope Handbook Volume I.  by Turner, Rufus. starting ~$7 US
Matt D.