Re: PCB drawing skills and software (RE: Self Resonant SSTC boards COMP LETE)

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

Exactly.  In fact, ExpressPCB is more like a paint / drawing tool.  No need
to worry about complex drill layers, gerber files, etc...
Just draw your dang circuit and thats it.  Of course its has many
limitations, but what else do you expect - its free!
I now use ACCEL PCB for all my board designs, but I still do use both
ExpressPCB at work for engineering prototypes (yep, drafting
unions sure love that!), and still use ExpressPCB for myself when I need
things prototyped quickly.

Dan