Re: bad pole xmfrs

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Usually lotsa good feedback is all that's required,
though I've heard some scamsters can now "highjack" a
good user's account and pose as someone with good
feedback. Not quite sure how that works, though it may
be that once they pick a good (lotsa good feedback)
account to highjack, a simple brute-force attack of
random passwords does the trick. You think that would
only work several times, before the recent feedback
goes sour!

Adam