Re: birthday ;-))

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip-at-pupman-dot-com>

Hi Terry.  I'd say that this is a good date.  I might have been mailing
people before then, but this was probably the first date of having a
mailing list.  This was just a series of addresses rather than any list
software.

It was this list that started me on home computing -- I didn't want to
tesla list myself out of a job!

Chip