Re: NEW Self-Resonant COMPLETE SSTC Boards - BULK ORDER

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

Actually 7x10 was just an estimate.  Its actually not that large of a board
considering the size of the power components on it.
I'm actually going to be making separate boards now (one for each half-power
section, one the basefeed self-res circuit, and one for the
external pulse modulator circuit) although I'm probably not going to offer
them for bulk purchase.

The thing is, that when you do large board orders, a small 5x5 board will
cost just as much as a 7x10 board in quantity, so you might as
well take advantage of the "free" extra space.

Dan