Re: NEW Self-Resonant COMPLETE SSTC Boards - BULK ORDER

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

$25.00 for a 2x3 board is NOT ridiculously cheap.

If I can get boards in quantity of 10 at a 7x10 size (70 square inches) for
about $45.00 each and your boards which were 2x3 size (6 square inches) for
$25.00 each?  Either my math skills are really messed up or something
doesn't sound quite right here.