Re: Flyback Driver PCBs

Original poster: Fucian-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 4/12/2004 10:00:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:
two inches arc with halfbridge driver ? that's really not impresive. With
HVguys simple flyback driver I can get 3-4 inches -at- 25V and Steve Wards half
bridge driver does easy 5 inches -at- 60V.
I suggest you work on your design a bit ;-)
regards - Vladan

5 inches from a flyback?No way...I dont know of any flyback capable of
that, Especially at 60volts!

A flyback would arcover no doubt at 5inches....Do you have sme pictures to
show this?

Matt