What's going on?

Original poster: "Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

Last week, I added an extra turn to my primary, and improved streamer
length from 8 inches, up to 18 inches... but now, streamer length is
varying between 12 and 18... have I missed something?  Calculations
show longest possible streamer is at 36 inches.  What else could I be
missing?

Parameter list at...
http://www.msbdatasystems-dot-com/cajuncoiler/kong.zip

On a side-note, does anyone know of a "cheap" way to transfer video
to disk?  I got my camcorder working again, and I've got some new
streamer video, and no way to get it to disk.
--
Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux