Bi-polar almost done

Original poster: "John Richardson" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

Hello,

Well, I've almost got my little bi-polar done.  I know I did some things I
shouldn't have, but once I get something in my head, I stick with it
regardless of better judgement.

Specs:  All of the guts had to fit into a space 8"w, 12"l, and 6"h.  It was
tight, but after much head scratching, I got it.

Secondary:  11 3/4" of #32 heavy build on 2" pvc, OD is 2 3/8.  Four coats
poly.
Trans:  9/30
Gap:  3 gap tungsten, forced air.  Keeping gaps close, to keep tank voltage
down.
Cap:  9 .15uF 942s for a value of .0166.

The primary isn't finished yet, as I need to set things up and experiment
with turns to get it in tune.  After I find the correct number, the
permanent setup will be 1/8 Cu tubing in vinyl tubing, with a diameter of 4
1/2".  Leaves little better than an inch clearance between primary and
secondary.  Anyone have an idea of how many turns I will be looking
at?  I'm hoping that it will be between 3 and 5, to heep things narrow.

I'm hoping to achieve point to point arcs of approx. 11-12".  If this is
unrealistic, I was hoping that any bi-polar gurus could give me a realistic
figure.

Thoughts and advice appreciated.

Thanks,
John Richardson