Re: The ISSTC

Original poster: Liviu Vasiliu <teslina-at-yahoo-dot-com>

This is a great result and it is demonstrating how far
can the things go starting from a little project
(miniSSTC of Steve), combining a few good ideas (full
bridge IGBTs, driver chips with ON/OFF enable,
resonant tuning with a cap for the primary coil).
Good work Steve!
SSTCs rule!

teslina