Re: Sync Motor Wanted

Original poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 4/14/04 4:53:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>Hello list,
>
>Does anyone have a Sync. motor for sale suitable for a SRSG?  I didn't have
>any luck grinding flats into my motor,  it just searches for sync but wont
>lock on.
>
>Regards - Jim Mitchell

Jim,

I bought one from C & H Sales about 1.5 years ago.  It is a 1/25 H.P.
salient pole motor that cost $40.00.  The manufacturer is Oriental Motor
p/n 5SK25A-AULA.  I use eight electrodes and run either at 240 or 120
bps.  You can see the motor and completed gap at my web site:
http://members.aol-dot-com/esondrmn/index.html
It is the smaller of the two rotary gaps and is used with my 3" coil.

Ed Sonderman