Coil Schematics

Original poster: Tom Wideman <twidem01-at-baker.edu>

Hey there! I am an EET student at Baker College, and I have
become interested in Tesla Coiling myself.  First I would
like to study the structure of the coil. Do you know where I
could find a schematic for a small (or one that produces
sparks of no longer than a foot or two) coil? Maybe you have
one yourself....or maybe, if you have it, a schematic for
your Tesla Coil.  Thanks for being a great resource.

Tom