Re: Sync Motor Wanted

Hi,

I have replaced all my non-salient pole motors with ground rotor salient
ones.  I guess I just could not stand having to worry with it.  But I
wonder if a John Freau controller would work?

I should also note that those non-salient motors do not like to run big
rotors, they overheat and loose sync.  Probably 6 inch max with low
windage.  The big poly one I gave to KEN did that.  But it worked fine for
short runs.

Cheers,

         Terry