Re: Redesigning/tuning a coil

Original poster: pepperman-at-SoftHome-dot-net

Just another thought about my limited primary--if having a high
enough primary inductance is the reason for wanting the coil to
tune at 10-15 turns, what about just adding an off-axis inductor?
Would this do the same thing?  If I did it, what would be the
minimum acceptable wire/tubing diameter?  Since I very well may
not be able to get more of the 1/4" copper fast enough, I'll probably
need to try something else.

Michael Johnson