Re: Homemade PCBs!

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

On this topic (if Terry would be so kind ;), what are available spray-
on photoresists that people are using these days? I used to use
Kodak's KPR until it became unavailable. The results were always
excellent provided the board was degreased and pre-etched with an HCl
wipe. I have never had much luck with the stuff which uses a caustic
developing soln. The KPR was exposed through negative artwork which
polymerized the exposed area whereas the other (Nax - developed)
stuff appears to work the other way round - i.e. the UV de-
polymerizes the exposed resist.

Thanks in advance,
Malcolm