Re: Homemade PCBs!

Original poster: Matthew Smith <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Ed Phillips writes:

>     Thanks.  All looks great except for the "Gerber files"!!!  Is there any
>freeware to generate those?  [I'm afraid not!]

Eagle's <http://www.cadsoft.de> CAM processor can output Gerber - at least
it says it can; I couldn't recognise a Gerber file from a bunch of weird
numbers ;-)

The "free for non-commercial use" version of Eagle has restrictions on
number of layers (two sides is plenty enough for me!) and physical board
size.  This has actually encouraged me to take a more modular approach in
circuit design.

Cheers

--
Matthew Smith