Re: What happened to Richard Quick?

Original poster: "Steve Zeitler" <zeitler-at-verizon-dot-net>

Well, my wife isn't a "coiler" but...........
The first time I brought her to my place, I had a small VTTC on the bench
that occupied part of my bedroom at the time. (A true bachelor pad if there
ever was one). She was so impressed by the coil and neon tubes suspended
overhead that lit up whenever the coil ran, without any connection, that she
decided then and there I was the man for her. She chased me around for years
before I agreed to marry her.
     So there you have it gentlemen, a woman woo'd by a tesla coil.

                                             Steve 'n Connie Zeitler
                                                          Philly