Women coilers - was Richard Quick...

Hi,

I never thought about it before* but I believe BellaTesla (Bella Donna) is
also female, so there are at least two women on Hot-Streamer-dot-com :-))

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/Bellatesla/

*My niece is a member of Minority Engineer's at CSU.  I had to ask her,
what minority are you anyway??  She almost knocked me off my feet as she
screamed... "I AM A WOMAN!!!"  :-))  Her dad had never figured that out
either, he just thought they let everybody in (which they actually do ;-)))

Cheers,

         Terry