RE: Remember my oscilloscope!

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

 >Kreso, 20mhz for 200 euro is kinda steep.  You can get a 20mhz on ebay
for about 50$ Plus, 100mhz would be better for SSTC >work.
 >Regards - Jim Mitchell

No.  A 20MHz scope will work more than fine for SSTC work.  There is no
difference in operation for the frequencies involved at SSTC work.  In
fact, I almost always run my scopes at 20MHz reduced bandwidth just to
clean up the signals from ambient noise etc...

Dan

 >> Il buy it tommorrow That gould oscilloscope ( digital storage
osciloskop:  > GOULD typ 4035 (20 MHz ) - 200 Eur
 >>without remote keypad and probe) and il also buy a regulated power
supply  > statron ( 0-32 V , 0-16 A fine regulation