From: <mailto:electrontube-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>Jim Mitchell
To: <mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>Tesla list
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 6:54 PM
Subject: SSTC Boards Now Taking Orders

Hello List:

I will be selling SSTC driver boards soon.  Professionally made at a PCB
house,  solder mask, silk screen, the works.

The board is configured for a Self Resonant Feedback system based on Aron
And Justin's design at <http://www.hvguy-dot-com>www.hvguy-dot-com  The board is
the driver only,  the control logic and the gate drive ICs.  All you need
to provide is an H bridge or Half Bridge and a few parts that can be
sampled from Maxim and TI-dot-com for free.  The board will use UCC37322/1 9A
gate drivers which will allow a very wide range of MOSFETs and IGBTs that
the board can drive.

If anyone is interested,  price per board is 27$ each,  I am only having 10
made in the first batch so if anyone is interested,  reply to this email at
<mailto:Electrontube-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>Electrontube-at-sbcglobal-dot-net

Regards - Jim Mitchell